Terms of Service for Recruiters
Remoter.id builds an ecosystem to discover quality onsite and remote talents. We support full time, part time, and freelance engagement. From developers, designers, marketers, to PM, recruiters can hire the best people directly for their team. We build communities and help businesses grow.
1. The services we provide
Our vision is to create an ecosystem where people can connect, learn, and work from anywhere. We give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. To help achieve this vision, we provide the products and services described below to you:
Help you discover talents
With our cutting edge talent search platform, recruiters can search for talents based on our robust filtering system. Recruiters can view talent’s profile, portfolios, and services and quickly make a hiring decision.
Promote your job openings
With our incoming traffic of job seekers, we can promote your jobs to many.
Recommend you quality talents
We also offer talents vetting and consultation services if you are not sure whom to hire.
Build your own team
We offer consultation to build remote teams according to your requirements.
2. Your commitments to use Remoter.id
To use our services, recruiters must make the following commitments
- Eligibility to use Remoter.id
- The company provides accurate information about the company or brand
- The company or brand is doing a legit and legal business
- The company is not violating any law
- What can you share on Remoter.id
- Information regarding your own company
- Your company’s brand
- Your company’s job openings
- Your commitments
- Use Remoter.id rightfully and in accordance to law
- Help Remoter.id grow by giving us feedbacks and inputs to improve our services
- The permission you give us
- Permission to use content that you create and share: to help better promote your brand to our communities
- Permission to use your company information and logo on publications on social media and websites for company branding purpose
- Permission to update software that you use or download: If you download or use our software, you give us permission to download and install updates to the software where available..
- You are prohibited from
- Sharing closed information from Remoter.id to people outside of Remoter.id platform
We work constantly to improve our services and develop new features to make our Products better for you and our community. As a result, we may need to update these Terms from time to time to accurately reflect our services and practices, to promote a safe and secure experience on our Products and services, and/or to comply with applicable law. We will only make any changes if the provisions are no longer appropriate or if they are incomplete, and only if the changes are reasonable and take due account of your interests, or if the changes are required for safety and security purposes or to comply with applicable law.
We will notify you (for example, by email or through our Products) at least thirty days before we make changes to these Terms and give you an opportunity to review them before they go into effect, unless changes are required by law. Once any updated Terms are in effect, you will be bound by them if you continue to use our Products.
We hope that you will continue using our Products, but if you do not agree to our updated Terms and no longer want to be a part of the Remoter community, you can request us to delete your account at any time.2. Account suspension or termination
If we determine, in our discretion, that you have clearly, seriously or repeatedly breached our Terms or Policies, including, in particular, the Community Standards, we may suspend or permanently disable your access to Remoter Products and Services, and we may permanently disable or delete your account. We may also disable or delete your account where we are required to do so for legal reasons.
We may disable or delete your account if, after registration, your account is not confirmed, your account is unused and remains inactive for an extended period of time or if we detect that someone may have used it without your permission and we are unable to confirm your ownership of the account. Learn more about how we disable and delete accounts.
Where we take such action, we'll let you know and explain any options you have to request a review, unless doing so may expose us or others to legal liability; harm our community of users; compromise or interfere with the integrity or operation of any of our services, systems or Products; where we are restricted due to technical limitations; or where we are prohibited from doing so for legal reasons.
You can learn more about what you can do if your account has been disabled and how to contact us if you think that we have disabled your account by mistake.
If you delete or we disable or delete your account, these Terms shall terminate as an agreement between you and us, but the following provisions will remain in place: 3.2-3.5.3. Limits on liability
We work hard to provide the best Products we can and to specify clear guidelines for everyone who uses them. Our Products, however, are provided "As is," and to the extent permissible by law, we make no guarantees that they always will be safe, secure, or error-free, or that they will function without disruptions, delays, or imperfections. To the extent permitted by law, we also disclaim all warranties, whether express or implied, including the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title and non-infringement. We do not control or direct what people and others do or say, and we are not responsible for their actions or conduct (whether online or offline) or any content that they share (including offensive, inappropriate, obscene, unlawful and other objectionable content).
We cannot predict when issues may arise with our Products. Accordingly, our liability shall be limited to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law. To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, under no circumstance will we be liable to you for any lost profits, revenues, information, or data, or consequential, special, indirect, exemplary, punitive or incidental damages arising out of or related to these Terms or the Remoter Products (however caused and on any theory of liability, including negligence), even if we have been advised of the possibility of such damages.4. Disputes
We try to provide clear rules so that we can limit or hopefully avoid disputes between you and us. If a dispute does arise, however, it's useful to know upfront where it can be resolved and what laws will apply.
If you are a consumer, the laws of the country in which you reside will apply to any claim, cause of action or dispute that you have against us that arises out of or relates to these Terms or the Remoter Products, and you may resolve your claim in any competent court in that country that has jurisdiction over the claim. In all other cases, and for any claim, cause of action or dispute that Remoter files against you, you and Remoter agree that any such claim, cause of action or dispute must be resolved exclusively in the Indonesia Court. You also agree that you submit to the personal jurisdiction of either of these courts for the purpose of litigating any such claim, and that the laws of Indonesia will govern these Terms and any claim, cause of action or dispute without regard to conflict of law provisions. Without prejudice to the foregoing, you agree that, in its sole discretion, Remoter may bring any claim, cause of action or dispute we have against you in any competent court in the country in which you reside that has jurisdiction over the claim.5. Other
- These Terms (formerly known as the Statement of Rights and Responsibilities) make up the entire agreement between you and Remoter Platforms regarding your use of our Products. They supersede any prior agreements.
- Some of the Products that we offer are also governed by supplemental Terms. If you use any of those Products, supplemental Terms will be made available and will become part of our agreement with you. To the extent that any supplemental Terms conflict with these Terms, the supplemental Terms shall govern to the extent of the conflict.
- If any portion of these Terms is found to be unenforceable, the unenforceable portion will be deemed amended to the minimum extent necessary to make it enforceable, and if it can't be made enforceable, then it will be severed and the remaining portion will remain in full force and effect. If we fail to enforce any of these Terms, it will not be considered a waiver. Any amendment to or waiver of these Terms must be made in writing and signed by us.
- You will not transfer any of your rights or obligations under these Terms to anyone else without our consent.
- You may designate a person (Called a legacy contact) to manage your account if it is memorialized. If you enable it in your settings, only your legacy contact or a person who you have identified in a valid will or similar legal document expressing clear consent to disclose your content to that person upon death or incapacity will be able to seek limited disclosure of information from your account after it is memorialized.
- These Terms do not confer any third-party beneficiary rights. All of our rights and obligations under these Terms are freely assignable by us in connection with a merger, acquisition or sale of assets, or by operation of law or otherwise.
- We may change the username for your account in certain circumstances (for example, if someone else claims the username and it appears unrelated to the name you use in everyday life).
- We always appreciate your feedback and other suggestions about our products and services. But we may use feedback and other suggestions without any restriction or obligation to compensate you, and we are under no obligation to keep them confidential.
- We reserve all rights not expressly granted to you.